Thursday, March 1, 2012

I need help with Miniature Makers Marks

I inherited all of Sherri's miniature collection so I'm trying to identify all the miniature makers marks on the collectors pieces. I hope some of my followers with experience in makers marks can help me.

Photobucket

All of these were by the same person appears to be Don Crossen. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong on the spelling.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

PGB ??
Photobucket Photobucket

Can anyone tell me who made this basket?
Photobucket Photobucket

or these chairs?
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

Plushpussycat said...

Wow! You inherited some beautiful minis! I'm sorry I can't help with identification. I'm so glad I found your blog today! :-) Jennifer

elizabeth s said...

Hi Anna Just happened to connect to your blog and I think I recognize your basket. If it is initialed 'A C' then it could be by a maker named Al Chadronet ( spelling of his last name maybe iffy) He does baskets in all shapes and sizes in that particular style of weave. I hope this helps. I have just unearthed my collection of stored minis that have been in hibernation for the last 12 years and several of his baskets are in it. But there are mystery pieces of furniture that I am also scratching my head over. All the best and I wish you a very happy New Year 2013 elizabeth