Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I've missed my all my blogger friends

I have a lot of updating to do. I've missed everyone so much. Life still seems to be giving me lemons. I decided it was time to start updating again.
Here are the pictures I promised to post from my weekend getaway with my mom.
The first night we stayed in a hotel (not worth taking pictures) The second night we ended up renting this cute little cabin.
Photobucket Photobucket
It was just great spending time with my mom. I would have been happy to just stay indoors all weekend.. It was soooo hot!
I had never been to Helen, GA so we drove up there... its like Panama City Beach without the beach... I'm just not a fan of the crowds. I felt so sorry for the horses pulling people around the horrible traffic.
Photobucket Photobucket
There weren't a lot of thrift stores up there. Most of the ones we did go to were overpriced. I did manage to find a few things in my price range.
Photobucket
I forgot to take pictures until I had already taken everything apart in the cabin.
I'll try to keep my blog more up to date from now on..

1 comment:

Katie said...

Glad to see you back:) What an awesome time you must of had with your Mom....I'd love to spend the weekend with my Mom crafting, but my kids always get in the way, lol! Love the beads in the bag to the left! They'd make some awesome mini china:)