Thursday, June 24, 2010

Progress is being made!!!

I decided to take Thrusday and Friday this week as mental health days from work. I don't get paid vacation or sick days.
I'm so glad I took off work.. I've been really stressed with work lately and I needed some "me time".
I got a lot done today in my craft room.

Before
Photobucket

After
Photobucket

The craft room looks better but most of the stuff that was in there is now sitting in the living room waiting to be sorted out.
Photobucket

Chloe even claimed her bunk bed before anyone else had a chance to steal it.. lol
Photobucket

I'm not finished yet but atleast progress has been made.

1 comment:

Norma Bennett said...

Good for you! I'm dreading pulling out all my jumbled boxes but if I don't sort it all out soon it's going to cause me to go crazy 'cos I can never find anything.