Thursday, May 13, 2010

Strange Auditory Issues

Yesterday I started feeling pressure in my ears almost like cabin pressure on a plane. This morning when I woke up it was like a sound overload every noise is making me cringe. I'm hearing a constant pulsing in my ears almost like a helicopter. The sound of the phones ringing at work are over whelming. Whenever the door opens to the outside the pressure increases in my head and everything get louder. Even the sound of my own voice is hard to handle. Deep sounds seem to bother me more than anything so the sound of all the guys in the office talking is making me shudder. I never thought every day sounds would affect me like this. I just feel like crying.
Am I going crazy? Has anybody else ever had something like this happen?
I tried to get an appointment with the Dr but there isn't a Dr in the office today.

3 comments:

Thmini2 said...

Do you have a walk in clinic near-by. We have them all over the place here. I hope you can get in somewhere and it is something simple.

Glenda said...

Definitely not going crazy!!
There is almost always a physical reason for this sort of thing, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's easily fixable!
Hang in there until you can see a doctor!

Kim said...

Anna- I hope you can get to see a doctor soon! I don't think you are crazy either. I get a lot of dizzy spells from plugged up ears when my allergies are bad- your ears can affect a lot of things! Thinking good thoughts for you!!