Friday, April 16, 2010

New blog name

I decided to rename my blog since I show lots of other stuff besides minis. So now its Anna's minis and junk. Unless I can think of a more creative name. This weekend I plan on visiting some local flea markets in my county. I haven't been to them in years. I'm really looking forward to browsing thru them with a friend too. Hopefully I'll remember to take pictures of the market. If I see any yard sales on my way there I'll stop. I don't really have an urge to visit Goodwill this week so I hope I'm not gonna miss any thing good.
I have become addicted to two shows on the History Channel called "American Pickers" and "Pawn Stars" They show some of the neatest old stuff and talk about the history of them. I really want to visit some of the places that these guys go on American Pickers. If you're interested in old junk like me then you should definitely watch these shows.
http://www.history.com/shows/american-pickers
http://www.history.com/shows/pawn-stars

5 comments:

Kim said...

oh- American Pickers is one of my favorite shows! I don't think you would ever get me out of some of those buildings!! Can't wait to see how your weekend goes :)

Thmini2 said...

Cool Shows! There sure were some great things on Pickers.

Norma Bennett said...

Please show us some photos from your flea market hunting! I follow a lot of 'junk' blogs, I love them - and now I can get mini's and junk in one place - how lucky ;)

Bellesanbeaus said...

Haven't seen those shows but will now be on the look out for them. I love junkin...i sure wished i could go with you...you seem to find all the cool stuff!!! have a great weekend...beth

beyondbaffled said...

Sometimes I wish we still had cable, but I'll look and see if they have any episodes online.