Friday, April 23, 2010

What are these things?

Photobucket
They make great lids for nail polish bottles. But I don't know what they are called or used for. This is what the inside looks like.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I started painting them different colors last night using model car paint pens.
Photobucket
I'm going to a bead sale I found on Craigslist tomorrow.
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/wat/art/1691034719.html
The lady is a retired store owner selling off her remaining stock. I'll be sure to post picture of my finds. I also plan on going yard sale shopping in Hiram & Dallas again (if the weather holds out). I hope I'll find better stuff than I did at the flea market last weekend.

6 comments:

beyondbaffled said...

Very cool. What do you plan to do with the ones that you've painted?

dalesdreams said...

They're some kind of jewelry finding?

Sans! said...

Shooot! They have India beads!!! I want to gooooo!! *wail

Bellesanbeaus said...

don't know what they are either but they sure make cool lids for nail polish bottles you made! great job on those!! big hugs beth

FabShabbyRoses said...

I thought they'd make good lipstick holders too! Booohoo I want to go to the bead sale too!
Carolyn

HeatherG said...

My goodness, newbie Sockee. I am most jealous of your beading. Do you live far from Dallas? I am in Houston